Wednesday, June 29, 2011


Today, vhile watering I discovered a cattarpillar on my prunus mume.
After taking some photos I removed it by hand.

Azalea time

...but this time just for maintanance work. To achive better remification.

Below two azaleas before and after.

Cornus mas defoliated & styled

Today I defoliated my dogwood and gave it the second styling.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Mahaleb second wiring

The prunus mahaleb, that was styled for the first time this spring needed to be defoliated and rewired.

The remification is getting better almost by the day. In sprig it had only the primary branches growing and now look at her. Pic below is from this spring.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Progetto futuro III. - Second day

And a few glimpses from day two.

Progetto futuro III. - First day

Again we assambled for another sassion of the Progetto futuro bonsai school the past weekend. This time with Enrico Savini and Tomasso Triossi.
The trees are getting better and better.

Here some photos of the first day.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

End of blooming season

All/most of the flowers bagun to rot, especially because of the quantity of rain we had in the last two weeks. So today I removed all of them all the way to the tips.

Sunday, June 5, 2011


I would like to share with you this photo of my accent plant. I think I did well by making this accent as well as by taking this photo. With this background it just looks awsome.

Update on my best juniper

My best juniper is developing quite well. Soon it will be ready for exhibition again.

Austrian national exhibition

The Austrian national bonsai exhibition is held in Hallein, Austria this weekend. The site of the exhibit is very interesting this time: it's an abandoned salt warehouse.
The exhibited trees were of great quality as well.

Some photos.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New background

After quite some time I afforded a new background for making photos of my bonsai.

For some trees the new black background surely will be better, but for some the blue will stay. I'll do some experimenting.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011